Love reading our blog and have a fun memory, experience or tradition you’d like to share about vacationing with us and visiting Catalina? We love hearing from you, and are excited to announce our new “Guest Blogger” program.
While we love sharing history, things to do, events and what we love about Catalina, we want to hear from you! Send us a favorite memory, experience, activity you love doing while on the Island, tradition you’ve started associated with visiting Catalina and your story might just be chosen to be featured as a CIVR blog post! As a thank you to our “guest bloggers,” we’ll be sending you a special gift.
Here’s what you need to do to submit your own blog post:
- Provide your first name, last name initial and city where you are from (for crediting purposes)
- Write 2 paragraphs sharing your experience, favorite activity or memory, a tradition you’ve created from visiting Catalina or anything else you’d like to share about Catalina Island or staying with CIVR
- Please provide an image to accompany your blog post
- Please no profanity or offensive language in your post, and only submit appropriate photos
- Send post & photo to email@example.com with the subject line “CIVR Guest Blogger”
If your post is chosen to be featured on the CIVR blog, we will contact you via email. We can’t wait to hear from you!