Looking to get away to warmer weather this winter? Just 22 miles off the coast of Los Angeles, Santa Catalina Island is waiting for you, offering pleasant weather year round. There is no better way to spend your time on the Island than in your own private vacation rental!
You’ll find that staying for a week, a month or even two months in the winter season can be an affordable way to sample life on the island. The pace of life here in the winter is slower, but the island’s allure is just as intriguing.
- Enjoy your own “home away from home” with spacious, comfortable accommodations.
- Get around easily in a place without traffic – golf carts and walking are the primary modes of transportation.
- Island life isn’t only relaxing, it’s fulfilling! You have the option to volunteer with the Catalina Island Conservancy or in the local Avalon Schools and meet other like-minded individuals.
- There are tons of activities to keep you active – hiking, sailing, golfing and more!
- Are you a service club member? No problem – we have the Rotary Club of Avalon and the Avalon Lion’s Club.
- Have friends you can’t live without? Ask them to come along and they can become your neighbor!
- A vacation rental on Catalina Island is perfect for traveling with your children and grandchildren.
- Great rates for extended stays (31 days or longer) – just call and ask.*
There is so much to do on Catalina Island, be sure to take a look at our calendar of events. Please give us a call or email us for more information.
*Stay a month or more during the off season (September 6 – April 30) at reduced rates; rates vary based on property type and size; based on availability.