RESERVATION SALES AGENT
Seeking a sales-minded Reservation Sales Agent who possesses the skills to sell reservations via inbound and outbound phone calls, emails and online web chats in a positive and professional sales office environment. This special individual should be courteous, self-motivated, highly organized and detail-oriented with a desire to be a positive team player. Ability to manage sales leads in a dynamic goal-oriented environment is a must. Sales incentives will compliment wages earned.
As a reservation sales agent, you will be responsible for:
- Answering incoming calls promptly and provide guest with information on accommodations that would best suit their vacation needs.
- Convert telephone inquiries into reservations, maintaining acceptable performance statistics and acceptable level of errors.
- Enter all inquiries into the appropriate customer database.
- Address guest, homeowners and vendor issues or concerns independently or assist/refer to appropriate Lead Agent or Supervisor.
- Assist property owners with unit booking information.
- Assist callers with general questions or complaints they may have.
This position starts at $13.00 per + monthly and quarterly bonuses, plus medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and company matched 401K. Employees are eligible for benefits after a 90 day probation period.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
a) Education: High School diploma or equivalent required
b) Knowledge and skills:
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to listen and understand what the customers want
- Ability to paint a picture to sell products to customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to work flexible work schedules (holiday and weekends)
- Applications available in our office located at the Arcade across from Ben’s Bakery.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Please email resume to Corina@catalinavacations.com