You have the option of purchasing Vacation Rental Insurance through Red Sky Travel Insurance when you reserve one of our vacation rental homes on Catalina Island.
Guard Against the Unexpected
Following are a few examples of covered reasons:
- You fall and injure yourself before or during your trip.
- You or a family member develops an unexpected illness, causing everyone in your traveling party to cancel the trip.
- Your travel arrangements are canceled or delayed by the common carrier due to adverse weather, natural disaster or labor strikes.
Peace of Mind
- Go ahead, get excited about your vacation no matter what time of year it is! With Red Sky Travel Insurance, it’s easy to make vacation plans even if your vacation is months away!
- With Red Sky Travel Insurance, you can turn those thoughts of “what if” into “what fun!”
14-Day Free Look
If you purchase a Red Sky Travel Insurance Plan and are not completely satisfied, simply return your Description of Coverage and a letter indicating your desire to cancel to Catalina Island Vacation Rentals within ten days of receipt. If you haven’t already left on your trip, you will receive a full refund. It’s that simple!
Trip Cancellation & Trip Interruption
Provides reimbursement for unused, non-refundable trip costs if your trip must be cancelled or interrupted due to unexpected injury, sickness, death and other specific reasons listed in the Description of Coverage.
Provides coverage for loss of limb or life in the event of an accident while traveling, or within 180 days of that event.
Emergency Assistance Services
Red Sky’s 24-Hour Emergency Assistance Services provide you with immediate aid for:
- Medical Referral
- Legal Referral
- Emergency Cash Transfer
- Emergency Prescription Refill Assistance
- Lost Baggage Tracking
- Pre-Trip Travel Advice
- Insurance Coverages
Emergency Assistance (Emergency Medical Transportation)
If you become sick or injured on your trip, the Assistance Provider will:
- Arrange for transportation to the nearest suitable medical facility.
- Provide assistance to return home, if medically necessary.
- Provide round-trip economy airfare for a companion to visit you if you are alone and hospitalized for more than seven (7) days.
Provides coverage if you are delayed during your trip for more than 12 hours due to a covered reason. (Certain limitations apply.)
Provides coverage for the emergency purchase of necessary items if baggage is delayed for more than 24 hours.